All the rooms are furnished with care and elegance, and equipped with every comfort: air-conditioning, frigobar (free!), satellite TV, strong box, bathrooms equipped with hairdryer and shower cubicle, telephone (with fee), WI-FI ADSL.
- Suites. The 3 Suites, located at the front of the main body, are equipped with living room and large bedroom with queen-size bed. The living room of the suite is equipped with 1 double sofa-bed that can eventually accommodate 2 more people in a separate room.
- Family Suites. The 2 Family Suites, located in the lateral part of the central body, have a delightful loft and a spacious bedroom with a queen-size bed, all overlooking the valley of the Rubicone and with a wonderful view of the countryside of Montalbano and of the Adriatic coast. The Family Suites can be adapted to accommodate families up to 5-6 people in total comfort.
- Deluxe. The 3 Deluxe rooms overlook the valley of the Rubicone, and enjoy a beautiful view of the countryside of Montalbano and of the Adriatic coast. With a large queen-size bed, the suites can be adapted to accommodate up to three people.
- Classic. The 2 classic rooms located in the main body are ideal to accommodate one or two people in an intimate and elegant atmosphere typical of the whole inn. The rooms are equipped with double bed and own bathroom.
- Deluxe in the Annex. The annex is located a few meters from the main body and consists of 2 deluxe rooms, with independent entrance and terrace overlooking the swimming pool of the Inn. They are elegantly furnished and equipped with double bed and own bathroom. All surrounded by green hills and a peaceful atmosphere.
- Mini-apartments. The 4 mini apartments, furnished in "country" style, have independent entrance and a beautiful terrace that overlooks the olive trees and the forest of wild nuts surrounding the resort. The apartments are equipped with bedroom, living room, and a lovely loft with kitchenette and separate bedroom. They are ideal for long stays immersed in a peaceful countryside but only a few kilometers from the attractions of the Adriatic Coast and the beautiful historic villages that surround Montalbano.